Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Read-A-Thon ~ Endless Possibilities


I found this awesome Read-A-Thon over at Tina, the Bookworm's blog and decided to join. Good Tales Book Tours is hosting their first semi-annual Read-A-Thon from June 4th thru June 6th, 2015. If you're interested in signing up you can do so right here, there is also a Facebook group to join where there will be a party going on every day between 2pm-9pm CST. There's going to be random giveaways and even authors stopping by to shower us with more books to slap on our TBR lists!
So far the rules are.....post your TBR list to either your blog or make a shelf on Goodreads and then e-mail the info to info@goodtalesbooktours.com You can also tweet about it. You'll probably see me tweet about it here

I will be in beautiful Lake Tahoe with my mom and daughter for a fabulous girls weekend on the 5th & 6th so I'll have lots and lots of time to read and chat via Facebook and Twitter therefore I added an extra book to my list to make it more challenging :)


 My TBR for the Read-A-Thon: 

Blurred Lines by Chloe Walsh
As Night Falls by Jenny Milchman   
Dirt Daughter by Michele Shaw 
Madeleine's Kiss by Peter Gilboy


If you plan on joining leave me a comment below so I know to look for your updates!!!


Organized by Good Tales Book Tours
 

 

2 comments:

  1. I've never really heard of these books before but the titles are intriguing me - especially Blurred Lines and Madeline's Kiss. I'm definitely going to check them out on Goodreads to see if they're my cup of tea.

    Best of luck with the readathon and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny, those are the 2 I'm looking forward too most :) They're both indie authors but their books sound good & I love giving them the added exposure by participating in a challenge with their books!

      Thanks for stopping by and happy reading to you too :)

      Delete