Friday, November 20, 2015

My So-Called Book Reviews Has Moved to WordPress!!!!!

That’s right, My So-Called Book Reviews has moved to WordPress and I couldn’t be more excited!! If you’ve noticed that things have been a little quiet around here lately it's because I was secretly getting my new blog all set up and learning how to use WordPress and the Ultimate Book Blogger (UBB) Plugin. It took a little getting used to but lucky for me I had some wonderful help and I must say that WP & UBB are amazing and I'm in love with my new blog! I really hope that all of you will continue to follow me and that you’ll come check out my new home :) 

I can't wait to hear what you all think and to celebrate I’m hosting a fabulous giveaway that you won’t want to miss! So come on over, enter my giveaway and let me know what you think of the brand new My So-Called Book Reviews 

Hope to see you there :)


 

4 comments:

  1. I'll vamoose.
    Cya... wouldnt wanna B ya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really it was an awesome article… very interesting to read…Thanks for sharing.

    Digital Marketing Company India

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a Good post! Thanks for sharing us. Really very useful and informative post.
    How to Buy Instagram Followers in India

    ReplyDelete